SHIPPING QUOTE FOR OVERSIZED ITEMS MUST BE REQUESTED || Official WhatsApp +55 47 992BIOWEB
Permanently eliminate pest problems with our most aggressive sonic product. Comes with a standalone...
$ 95.00 USD
This best-selling electronic repellent couldn't be simpler: just plug in the device to repel rodents, bats, spiders, and more. It combines audible sound waves (audible) and ultrasonic sound waves (inaudible to most humans) to drive away pests with sounds they can't tolerate.
Note: Not recommended for prolonged use in the LOUD setting. Do not exceed 12 hours in LOUD setting.
Animals it Repels
Spiders, Rats, Squirrels, Raccoons, Ants, Bats, Other small pests and insects.
Attics, Basements, Garages, Crawl spaces, Storage Sheds, Laundry Rooms.
Note: This repellent is effective, but it will never be 100%. Its effectiveness may also vary due to factors such as power sources, open or closed areas, physical obstacles, wind, among others. It is suggested to use at least two types of repellents if possible.
|Protection Coverage||325 m²|
|Dimensions||15 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm|
|Power Cord Length||1.8 m|
|Sound Pressure||96 dB at 0.5 meters|
|Frequency Range||3 - 40 kHz|
|Voltage Options||110V (International voltage options available upon request)|
|Power Consumption||Less than 5 watts|
$ 3,200.00 USD
Our most powerful sonic bird control system uses intermittent distress calls to create a “danger zone” that frightens infesting birds away for good.
- Two high-output amplifiers with specially-designed 20-speaker tower.
- Comes with four different configurations for common bird infestations.
- Customizable settings.
- Weatherproof, NEMA-type box.
- Covers up to 30 acres (12 hectares).
This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels.
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
Repels pest birds including crows, ravens, starlings, blackbirds, grackles, woodpeckers, double crested cormorants and more; also deters marine birds such as ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, California gulls, black-headed gulls, glaucous-winged gulls, etc.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for us in large, remote outdoor areas, especially for multi-acre applications, such as:
- Fish farms.
- Wastewater treatment facilities.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs.
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles and other equipment/assets from corrosive bird droppings.
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. coli.
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys.
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures.
- Prevent bird strikes on airfields- Improve flight safety and avoid costly airplane/equipment damage.
- Decrease bird nuisance.